Friday, June 22, 2012

Looking for a Safe Dog Food for Your Pet?


Are you looking for a safe dog food for your pet? With yet another group of dog food recalls this spring, this is a big concern. The worry and panic in millions of dog family households sent people scurrying to replace the poison food with a premium dog food to protect their dog from getting dangerously sick.



                                    
It is so important to find a safe dog food you can count on for your pet. You will want to choose a premium dog food brand that contains only quality ingredients and complete nutrition, for the safety and overall health of your furry friend.




I am so glad I don't have to worry about a dog food recall in my household. My girls have been eating Life's Abundance Health Food  for Dogs for seven months and they truly love it. They know it tastes good and I know that it comes to them with a pledge of quality and safety, backed by Life's Abundance formulator and holistic veterinarian, Dr. Jane Bicks.





With Dr. Jane's watchful eyes and my loving home (that they dominate!), I know that we have chosen to feed a safe food from a company that has never had a dog food recall.




.