Friday, September 21, 2012

Is Lifes Abundance a Good Dog Food?

As a customer of Life's Abundance, before I became a distributor, I wrote this email after switching to their premium health dog food ~~



"I was so disgusted about what I learned about what some dog food companies put in their food, that I immediately tossed the other food out and began feeding my girls Life's Abundance. 

One week out, I am feeding less, they are pooping less, my 7 year old Aussie is like a spunky puppy and my 11 month old Lab is finally sleeping through the night. I have found a new religion!"



Life's Abundance Testimonies
From Other Happy Dog Owners

A new Goldendoodle puppy parent commented that "the food looks so rich and she loves it. Can't wait to try the treats and shampoo for my new baby."


My neighbor adopted a year old keshound. He was skinny and not eating well. Almost immediately after switching to Life's Abundance dog food, had this to say, "Blue is eating good and even reminds us that it is dinner time now." 


Another customer with a border collie shared with me that she is "picking up a lot less poop in the yard and its easier because the stools are firm."


A chihuahua pet owner reports that "Pete is no longer licking his paw all the time like he used to. That used to drive me crazy. I never new it could be solved by changing to a dog food without corn - apparently corn is not good."


Nicki' says she has "gone from feeding her shephard 4 cups of food daily down to 3 cups. It is filling him up and saving me money."

Linda has a pack of dachsunds (4) who, she says, "liked the food instantly - glad it is a small bite with a little crunch so they have to chew a little."